Ultimate Skincare Routine - As You Dress!
Updated: Oct 11, 2022
5 Steps to Best Morning Skincare Routine
Here is my general roadmap for a Best Morning Skincare Routine for most skin types.
Make the best use of your time > just do it as you dress! 26 Product Choices.
What should be daily routine for glowing skin?
Always cleanse your face upon waking to loosen dead cells from overnight. Pat on a good hyaluronic acid serum to plump and hydrate your face and then slip into your underwear. Now that it's soaked in, reach for a Vitamin C skincare product to brighten your complexion. Next your bra, followed with a moisturizer to lock in hydration. Stare at your closet, not too long and put on a top. And then... always, always and all year, finish with a sunscreen product. I do not recommend retinol products for the daytime.
Ta-dah! All done. Makeup next? That's up to you.
How To Do Morning Skincare Routine
The following skincare products are not listed in ordered preference, yet all are excellent choices. But the A-E outline is the preferred order. I hope you learn about some skincare brands for the first time too!
B. Hyaluronic Acid Serum
C. Vitamin C
A. Cleansers: refresh, remove dead cells, prepare for other products. The idea is to leave skin clean but not stripped.
1. Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser https://amzn.to/3zmgqaA (with cantaloupe)
2. Tatcha The Deep Cleanse https://amzn.to/3nIT2lp (exfoliating, Japanese influence)
3. ELEMIS Superfood Facial Wash https://amzn.to/3lEn4Ed (balances skin's microflora)
4. Chanel Cleansing Le Lait Milk https://amzn.to/3lTIg9J (like a cleansing oil but not oily)
5. Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser https://amzn.to/39fbPMZ (buffs and polishes)
B. Hyaluronic Acid Serum: plump/deep hydration. Serums absorb deeper than creams so they go on first.
1. Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Hydration https://amzn.to/3zn6Rbp (time-released)
2. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid https://amzn.to/3CrfHqI (vegan)
3. TORRIDEN Dive-in Hyaluronic Acid Serum https://amzn.to/3EG6CMG (malachite extract)
4. Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum https://amzn.to/3Cuc8A7 (grape H20)
5. Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum https://amzn.to/3hHoVag (most expensive)
C. Vitamin C: anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, brightens, minimizes appearance of fine lines/wrinkles, lightens dark spots over time
1. Obagi Professional C Serum https://amzn.to/3zjL8kF (20% C-Serum)
2. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Elixir https://amzn.to/3EzgIPs (Vit C+Polygutamic Acid)
3. Energize Super C Serum https://amzn.to/3tPwbG2 (pump dispenser)
4. Glo Skin Beauty C-Shield https://amzn.to/3hHxQID (anti-pollutant as well)
5. Revision Skincare Vitamin C Lotion 15% https://amzn.to/39hOFp1 (Vit E+Coenzyme Q10)
D. Moisturizers: seals in serums and maintains your skin's barrier to not let in toxins
1. Sisley Botanical Moisturizer, Cucumber https://amzn.to/3Cxcq95 (amino acids)
2. Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Cream https://amzn.to/3ExQc91 (combo/oily)
3. Peter Thomas Roth Peptide Moisturizer https://amzn.to/39jtBP0 (fragrance free)
4. Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme https://amzn.to/2XvHlUm (camellia flower extract)
5. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream https://amzn.to/39mpIck (less expensive)
6. Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream https://amzn.to/3u037vi (mini size/affordable)
Sunscreen: always, all year, not matter what! protect with sunscreen 365 days a year
1. NEOVA SmartSkincare Tinted Sunscreen SPF 40 https://amzn.to/3Ezvzcv (DNA Repair)
2. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 https://amzn.to/2Z5rHzC (Mineral SPF, reef safe)
3. Prevage SPF 30 Anti-Aging Cream https://amzn.to/3lIPfSI (shea butter, avoid eyes)
4. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ SPF 50 https://amzn.to/3kqMJRu (tinted shades)
5. Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50 https://amzn.to/3CyAXeg (normal/dry skin)
..Do This For You..